Users at UC need to be able to quickly create a contract record from the account record’s chatter feed. How should the app builder enable this functionality?
- By creating a custom “Detail page” Button on the account.
- By creating a custom “Create a record” action on the account (Correct Answer)
- By creating a custom “Detail page” Button on the contract.
- By creating a custom “Create a record” Action on the contract
Is it mandatory requirement to have namespace to create Lightning components?
- Yes (Correct Answer)
UC has separate business requirements for consumer and business opportunities. The sales team works both of opportunities. The app builder created two record types on the Opportunity object. What action can be performed?
- Enable field validation by sale process. (Correct Answer)
- Create unique opportunity stages by sales process
- Prevent access to secure data fields by sales process
- Specify a different page layout by sales process
Where Lightning components can be displayed?
- Radio Buttons (Multi-Select)
- In Lightning App without URL
- In Salesforce1 app as a Tab (Correct Answer)
- As a Controller extension
Universal Containers wants to streamline its data capture process by linking fields together. They wish to do this so that the available values on dependent fields are driven by values selected on controlling fields which consideration supports the stated requirements? Choose 2 answers
- Custom picklist fields can be either controlling or dependent fields (Correct Answer)
- The import wizards only allows values to be imported into a dependent picklist if they match the appropriate controlling field
- Checkbox fields can be controlling fields but not dependent fields (Correct Answer)
- Multi Select picklist fields can be dependent picklists but not controlling fields
- Standard and custom picklist fields can be dependent fields
- You can use a RequireJS component (Correct Answer)
- Master Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Indirect Lookup Relationship
What is the capability of sand box template?
- Specify the data range for data being replicated in a partial copy sandbox environment
- Save a template for re-use when creating a partial copy sandbox environment (Correct Answer)
- Specify the objects whose data should be replicated in the partial copy sandbox environment
- Create a partial copy sandbox from a partial copy sandboxes environment
What metadata can be made manually in production without deployment?
- Visualforce (Correct Answer)
- Apex class
- Apex trigger
- Reports and Dashboards
Is it possible to use other frameworks like AngularJs or KendoUI with lightning components?
- Yes (Correct Answer)
Universal Containers has two teams: Sales and Services. Both teams interact with the same records, Sales users use ten fields on the Account record. Service users use three of the same fields as the Sales team, but also have five of their own, which the Sales team does not use. What is the minimum configuration necessary to meet this requirement?
- One profile, two record types, one page layout
- Two profiles, one record type, two page layouts (Correct Answer)
- Two profiles, two record types, two page layouts
- One profile, one record type, one page layout
What are the tools included in lightning?
- Lightning Connect (Correct Answer)
Identify the standard Lightning components. (Choose 3 answers):
- Visualforce Page (Correct Answer)
- List View (Correct Answer)
- Rich Text (Correct Answer)
When a user creates a record by using an object-specific create action, what feed item for that record appears?
- In the Chatter feed of the user who created the record
- As the first entry in the feed for the new record (Correct Answer)
- In the Chatter feed of the first user who follows the record on which the record was created
- In the feed for the record on which the new record was created
- In the user profile feed for all users who can view the record
Universal Containers has created the custom objects Candidate and Interview in Salesforce to track candidates and interviews respectively. The company wants to track the total number of interviews a candidate has gone through on the candidate record without writing any code. How can an App Builder accomplish this requirement?
- Use a roll-up summary field on the Candidate record to show the total number of interviews
- Use a lookup relationship between the candidate and interview objects
- Use a formula field on the Candidate record to show the total number of interviews
- Use a master-detail relationship between candidate and interview objects (Correct Answer)
An app builder needs to change the data types of a few custom fields. The app builder is not able to delete and recreate any of the fields, nor modify any apex code. Which data type change will require the app builder to perform additional steps in order to retain existing functionality?
- In lead conversion from number to text (Correct Answer)
- In an apex class from number to text
- As an external ID from number to text
- Changing the datatype of a field used in a report from text to an encrypted field
The VP of marketing wants to broadcast an email to 10,000 contacts in Salesforce on a regular basis, but realizes Salesforce’s mass email functionality has a limitation on the number of emails that can be sent each day. What action should the App Builder take?
- Research and evaluate products available on AppExchange to send mass emails (Correct Answer)
- Request Salesforce increase the number of maximum daily emails
- Download all Contacts to a CSV field and use an email client to send the emails
- Develop Apex code and visual force pages to send the emails
Universal Containers would like to embed a chart of all related Opportunities by Stage, on the Account page layout. Which type of report should the App Builder create to add to the Account page layout?
- A tabular report on Account object
- A summary report on the Account object
- A summary report on the Opportunity object (Correct Answer)
- A tabular report on the Opportunity object
Actions on a Lightning Page allow you to do which of the following?
- Send email and delete or clone records.
- Send email, create a task, and create or update records (Correct Answer)
- Clone records, add users, and assign permissions.
- Send email, send outbound messages, and launch a flow.
The Customer Service team at Universal Containers uses a custom Project object to track their customer projects. App Builder needs to create a relationship between the Project object and the related client Account record. A private sharing model is in place for both Accounts and Projects. Which statement is true when creating an Account lookup field on the Project object?
- The Account lookup field on the Project record can be made optional (Correct Answer)
- The Account record can include roll-up summary fields with data from the Project records
- Cross-object field updates between the Project and Account records are not supported
- Users can only delete Accounts if they have access to related project records
UC has a junction object called invoice with primary master-detail relationship with accounts and a secondary master detail relationship with contacts. The app builder has requirement to change the primary master relationship to lookup. What happens to the master detail relationship with contacts?
- The contacts master detail field is deleted from the object
- The contacts master detail becomes the primary (Correct Answer)
- The contacts master detail also converts to lookup
- The contacts master detail values are cleared from invoice